Life for Life means life insurance for your entire lifetime. First, you have attractively priced 10- or 20-year term life insurance. Later, when your term life insurance concludes, you can have permanent life insurance for as long as you choose.
- Lots of choices. Insurance amounts from $100,000 to $2 million.**
- Attractive premium rates. Lower rates for higher insurance amounts. Click here for 10-Year Term Premiums. Click here for 20-Year Term Premiums.
- Automatic Benefit Increases (ABIs). Your insurance can increase—repeatedly—even if your health fails and you become uninsurable. This could be the most valuable feature in any life insurance you have. Through ABIs, coverage can double over 10 years (to a maximum of $2 million).
- No automatic reductions in insurance amount as you get older, but you can decrease coverage with a simple signed request.
- Lifetime coverage. Once insured, you can remain insured as long as you want.
- How much? Collegiate Alumni Life Calculator (CALC), a tool to help answer the question, “How much insurance do I need?”
- Automatic premium payment option. Straight from your bank account, if you like. No checks to write, no worry about paying late, and no surcharge for the privilege.
- Legal Services for will preparation and estate resolution for you and your spouse or domestic partner while you are insured, at no cost to you.
**If you seek more than $2,000,000 in coverage, call 800-635-7801, or email email@example.com.
This summary of Life for Life highlights its major features. Complete
terms are governed by the group policy, issued by Metropolitan Life
Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166 to Collegiate Alumni
Trust II. Details of policy provisions are in the Certificate provided
to each person.
Underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company