Our student plans provide comprehensive medical coverage, access to an extensive network of providers, and 24-hour travel assistance. Most plan options are designed to meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements.
Patriot Exchange Program provides:
- Coverage for students, groups and their families traveling with them
- $5 Million Maximum Coverage
- Six deductible options.
- Renewable up to 48 months
- Optional add-on coverage for sports, personal liability, and legal assistance
Student Health Advantage provides:
- Annually-renewable comprehensive medical coverage
- Platinum and Standard plans
- Benefits for maternity, mental health, organized sports and emergency care
Who are the Student Travel Medical plans designed for?
- Individuals participating in student international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- International graduate students
- Scholars and educators
What happens if I become sick in an area without appropriate medical care?
If medically necessary, IMG will arrange and pay to evacuate you to the nearest appropriate medical facility.
IMG offers a full line of international medical insurance products, as well as 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance to meet the needs of anyone traveling or residing away from home. Since 1990, IMG has serviced vacationers, those working or living internationally for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence. To meet members’ needs, the company has developed a comprehensive range of major medical, life, dental and disability products.