10-Year Term Life Insurance
It’s time to re-examine your insurance needs
Nearly 10 years ago, you purchased life insurance through your alumni/ae association. Your initial 10-Year Period will soon end.
As described in the package we recently mailed, you have two options for continuing your life insurance through your alumni/ae association:
- Option 1. Apply for another 10-Year Period. Your new premium is higher than your current one because you’re now 10 years older. This is your better option, but you must be healthy to qualify.
- To view the new premiums:
- Download and complete an application, allowing sufficient time for medical underwriting:
- Option 2. Do nothing. If you do not reapply, or if your new application is declined, one day after your initial 10-year Period ends, your coverage automatically moves to the Extended Period, regardless of your health.
- Your premium is notably higher than under Option 1 and increases annually, but as long as you continue to pay your premiums, you are guaranteed the right to continue term insurance until age 75.
- Call 800-635-7801 for more information about Extended Period rates.